Draft Extra Long Laced Reins w/Buckles - 5/8"
5/8" Laced Reins attach to bit with buckles.
Leather reins are made of the finest continental leathers and stainless steel hardware:
- Full grain cowhide for durability
- The epidermis (top grain of leather) is the strongest, most abrasion resistant part of leather
- Leather is aniline finished - never pigment (painted) finished
- Made of first quality hides, tanned and curried to look good, accept oil and darken and mellow as you use it
- Stainless steel buckles strong and rustproof
These reins are beautifully finished - carefully hand stitched, creased, edged and hand rubbed as English bridle makers have done for centuries. Exceptional quality at a frugal price. Draft size is 66", Warmblood size is 60"
Hard to find large enough reins for my horse. Wet satisfied!
I absolutely love these reins! I spent a while trying to find a pair of braided reins that would work for both me and my horse. Checked all the major tack stores and there just wasn't anything. Either they were too short, or not braided, no buckles ect. Finally found these! Worth every penny! The leather is wonderfully soft and supple out of the package. All the hardware feels solid and strong. Match the description and images exactly. The color is a little darker than the regular havanna brown, but still matches alright with my bridle. Defiantly not enough of an issue to dissuade purchasing them. If you're considering them, go ahead and buy them. I was not disappointed at all, and will definitely be coming back here to purchase more in the future.