Draft Extra Long Laced Reins w/Buckles - 5/8"
5/8" Laced Reins attach to bit with buckles.
Leather reins are made of the high quality continental leathers and stainless steel hardware:
- Full grain cowhide for durability
- The epidermis (top grain of leather) is the strongest, most abrasion resistant part of leather
- Leather is aniline finished - never pigment (painted) finished
- Made of first quality hides, tanned and curried to look good, accept oil and darken and mellow as you use it
- Stainless steel buckles strong and rustproof
These reins are beautifully finished - carefully hand stitched, creased, edged and hand rubbed as English bridle makers have done for centuries. Exceptional quality at a frugal price. Draft size is 66", Warmblood size is 60"