Anti-Microbial Therapeutic VersiWraps
Manufacturer: BeneFab Products
The most versatile wrap for your horse's legs.... called "VersiWraps". The VersiWrap is infused with 30 lead-free minerals to help with circulation, oxygen and blood flow. Fabric emits far-infrared rays keeping muscles, joints, tendons, and ligaments supple and relaxed. The VersiWraps are also anti-microbial which will help with fungas issues on your horse's legs (like scratches). VersiWraps are safe to use over open woulds as well.
- Standing wrap fabric made up of ceramic nano-particles
- Antimicrobial fabric
- Fabric emits far-infrared rays keeping muscles, joints, tendons, and ligaments supple and relaxed
- Fabric has "tubing" for excellent wicking capabilities
- The wraps help harmonize bodily functions safely and naturally stimulating recovery time, promoting blood circulation, increasing oxygen flow, and ultimately reducing pain and stiffness
- Material is breathable and has 4-way stretch to allow for ample mobility
- These wraps are flexible enough to be worn in light exercise or to be used as a standing bandage in the stable
- Sold in Pairs (2)
- Sizes 12″ 14″ and 16″
- 20″-22″ in Length to allow for full wrapping coverage
- Machine washable. Wash COLD with a mild detergent. Line dry.
- Black Only