Hilton Herbs Cleaver & Marigold
Regarded as "sister" herbs specific for supporting a horse's lymphatic and glandular systems; recommended for stabled horses or when turnout is restricted and legs may become filled (use in conjunction with stable bandages). Cleaver & Marigold is a dried supplement used to support the lymphatic system. All natural.
2.2 lb. Bag
Ingredients are Cleaver herb (Galium aparine), and Marigold/Calendula flowers (Calendula officinalis)
How to feed:
- Added to the feed on a daily basis, where possible splitting the required amount between two feeds.
- A 50ml scoop is included in the bag and full instructions will be found on the packaging.
- Please allow up to a month for full benefits to be seen.
- In time, you may find the amount fed can be lowered.
- Animals are individuals, often a lower maintenance amount will be sufficient for long-term use.
Limited quantities until next shipment arrives.