Equomed Tendon Compression Boots
Manufacturer: Intrepid International
Skin soreness, strains to joints and tendons, heat stress and other stress related injuries are common within the equine sport. Cold therapy for equine application has got growing interest with the latest anti-doping regulations, especially for pre and post event therapy, preventive therapy, and rehabilitation. To help prevent, manage and treat horses with such ailments, Equomed has developed a revolutionary world-first compression boot with dual action possibilities of hot and cold therapy.
Application of Cold is a highly effective therapy function and has been proven to be a simple, effective an cost saving technique for managing sport horses, by shortening recovery time, reducing secondary swellings, increasing blood flow, and reducing muscle spasm as well as reducing pain.
While the use of ice as manner of treatment is not new into the equine sports, the Lumark human sports technology in equine design eliminates the tedious and often messy problems associated with icing horses. No more time spent filling pockets with ice, big machines and complicated horses.
Made of high durable material for long lasting product quality. Highest efficacy in cooling your horse leg.
These revolutionary cold compression boots are comfortable and non-restrictive to use and have convenient velcro straps for instant and easy fastening.
Benefits of Equomed dual hot and cold compression boots
- Easy to use – Simple to apply and ready for use in minutes, any time, anywhere.
- The complete therapy solution – hot or cold and compression in one smart application.
- Reusable – Can be used over and over again.
- Convenient – A ‘no mess’ method of icing horses
- Reduces training stress – Can be used for rehabilitation or before and after strenuous exercise.
- FEI Approved
- Sold as pair (includes hand pump and Gel Packs)