EOUS Phlegon Light Weight Turnout
The Horse Journal (September 2012) chose the EOUS Phlegon Heavyweight Turnout, made by Equisupplies LLC, to receive the coveted “Editor’s Choice” award. The selection was among 18 other turnout blankets from various manufacturers randomly chosen to be in a field trial for fit and performance. Features including blanket cut, fabric, hardware, closures, leg straps and surcingles were considered during the testing process.
As stated by The Horse Journal, “Our top choice for a turnout blanket is the EOUS Phlegon. It’s mid-priced and offered a great fit with no shifting or rubbing and it wore well. The pretty herringbone pattern is just the icing on the cake.”
Now we're offering the same blanket with no fill! The Phlegon Light Weight Turnout is made with a 900 Denier Oxford Polyester in a herringbone pattern. The shoulder gusset and belly cut out offer complete freedom of movement for the shoulder and added warmth on those cold winter days. Waterproof and breathable, the rugged Phlegon is an excellent choice for turnout. Detachable tail flap and heavy duty leg straps.
- No fill
- 900 Denier: Waterproof & Breathable
- Lining is 210T Nylon
- High & forward shoulder gusset to allow complete freedom of movement
- Notched leg design allows more leg movement
- Adjustable bias surcingles with T-hook fasteners
- Heavy duty detachable elastic leg straps
- Removable tail flap with locking system
- Double front stainless steel buckles with "Stay-Put" Velcro
- Fleece lined withers
- 3-Year Warranty