Draft Horse Boot "Big Foot" by Cavallo BFB
FINALLY.... a draft-size horse boot that doesn't have to be custom made! The Big Foot Boot is built with the same durability and quality expected from Cavallo, except for a larger hoof!
Regular Sole features:
- Natural round shape
- Outside tread pattern supports hoof wall
- All-terrain tread minimizes build-up of mud, sand and debris
- Excellent traction while still allowing natural movement
- Sole width same as sole length
Cavallo Boots features and benefits:
- Cavallo’s patented front opening
- Specially formulated high performance thermo plastic urethane (TPU) compound provides total hoof protection, shock absorption and abrasion resistance
- Built-in sole relief: integrated high density inner rim supports load-bearing hoof wall, relieving minimum pressure off sole, bars and frog
- Cavallo’s signature built-in side drainage for water, mud and sand
- Molded-in back flap for bulb protection and abrasion resistance
- Rust proof metal and waterproof thread
- Absorb shock – so horse’s legs don’t need to!
- Lightweight, tear proof and abrasion resistant
- Pull tab for easy on and stays on
- Heavy duty industrial grade 1680 Denier nylon upper
- Soft foam collar
- Supple and flexible bulb
- Reflective logos for safety
- Comfy foam liner
- Conforms to individual hoofs and pasterns
- Replaceable Velcro closure system
- Cavallo signature built-in side drainage slots allow water to enter and exit, and air to circulate
- SOLD INDIVIDUALLY
Produced on Cavallo Regular Sole with length and width equal. May not be suitable if hoof width is more than 1/2" narrower than length or if hoof is more than 1/4" wider than length.
Size 8 measures 6-1/2" to 6-3/4"L;
Size 10 measures 7-1/8" to 7-1/2"L.
Size 6 were too small. I got the size 8 next. Maybe they are a little big but they’ve stayed on through mud, creeks, rocky trails, slippery hills, cantering. I’ve deliberately tried every difficulty in order to test these boots, and they’ve stayed on. They are comfortable for my horse, and easy on and off. Yay!!!