Draft Horse Boot "Big Foot" by Cavallo BFB
Manufacturer: RJ Matthews
FINALLY.... a draft-size horse boot that doesn't have to be custom made! The Big Foot Boot is built with the same durability and quality expected from Cavallo, except for a larger hoof!
Regular Sole features:
- Natural round shape
- Outside tread pattern supports hoof wall
- All-terrain tread minimizes build-up of mud, sand and debris
- Excellent traction while still allowing natural movement
- Sole width same as sole length
Cavallo Boots features and benefits:
- Cavallo’s patented front opening
- Specially formulated high performance thermo plastic urethane (TPU) compound provides total hoof protection, shock absorption and abrasion resistance
- Built-in sole relief: integrated high density inner rim supports load-bearing hoof wall, relieving minimum pressure off sole, bars and frog
- Cavallo’s signature built-in side drainage for water, mud and sand
- Molded-in back flap for bulb protection and abrasion resistance
- Rust proof metal and waterproof thread
- Absorb shock – so horse’s legs don’t need to!
- Lightweight, tear proof and abrasion resistant
- Pull tab for easy on and stays on
- Heavy duty industrial grade 1680 Denier nylon upper
- Soft foam collar
- Supple and flexible bulb
- Reflective logos for safety
- Comfy foam liner
- Conforms to individual hoofs and pasterns
- Replaceable Velcro closure system
- Cavallo signature built-in side drainage slots allow water to enter and exit, and air to circulate
- SOLD INDIVIDUALLY
Produced on Cavallo Regular Sole with length and width equal. May not be suitable if hoof width is more than 1/2" narrower than length or if hoof is more than 1/4" wider than length.
Size 8 measures 6-1/2" to 6-3/4"L;
Size 10 measures 7-1/8" to 7-1/2"L.