Draft Extra Long Laced Reins w/Hook Studs - 3/4"
3/4" Laced Reins attach to bit with hook studs.
Plus+TM reins are made of the finest continental leathers and stainless steel hardware:
- Full grain cowhide for durability
- The epidermis (top grain of leather) is the strongest, most abrasion resistant part of leather
- Plus+ leather is aniline finished - never pigment (painted) finished
- Made of first quality hides, tanned and curried to look good, accept oil and darken and mellow as you use it
- Stainless steel buckles strong and rustproof
Plus+ reins are beautifully finished - carefully hand stitched, creased, edged and hand rubbed as English bridle makers have done for centuries. Exceptional quality at a frugal price. Draft size is 66", Warmblood size is 60"
My gelding often likes to sit with a lower headset and regular reins just weren't long enough for a comfortable ride. I love the length of the reins and I'm happy I went with the 1/2 it's nice to have a stronger rein for the bigger guys when they decide they want to push there weight around. Would buy again!!!