EasyBoot Trail Draft Size
The EasyBoot Trail is now available in the larger sizes! It's very easy to apply and remove.. plus it's much cheaper than custom boots. Great boot to provide hoof protection for the casual rider and it also can be used as a therapy boot. Boot is designed for light and medium mileage riders who ride up to 25 miles/week. Horse should have an adjustment period when wearing the EasyBoot Trail. The first time you fit your horse with the boot, start by just walking out. Gradually increase the duration and distance of rides wearing the boots. Too much, too soon can lead to chafing. You can turn out your horse with them on either to get him used to wearing/breaking in or to provide protection.
- Tough protective shield and padded neoprene band
- Opens up completely to slip on and off over a variety of hoof shapes/sizes
- Rear double hook & loop attachment protects hoof wall, keeping boot firmly in place
- Boots are sold INDIVIDUALLY (not a pair)
- Sole shape is slightly longer than wide, allowing boots to be more comfortable and secure
- Lightweight with drainage holes built into the sole
- Boots fit on both left or right hoof
- Please measure hooves carefully
- Limited quantities & sizes in stock
- EasyBoot Trail - Application & Sizing Instructions (click for PDF)
Width: 5 15" - 6 1/8"
Length: 6 1/8" - 6 5/16
Width: 6 1/8" - 6 5/16"
Length: 6 5/16" - 6 11/16"
Width: 6 1/2" - 6 7/8"
Length: 6 11/16" - 7 1/8"