Clincher Nose Dressage Bridle - Warmblood or Draft
Manufacturer: Smith Worthington
This stylish clincher nose bridle looks great on horses with heavy forelocks that hide the browband (just our type of horse)! Softly padded crown, brow and nose. Stainless steel clinchers will never rust. Crank style noseband. Gripper reins (textured rubberized rein - see photo) are 3/4" wide with stops. Made from Continental leather from one of the world’s major tanners. The leather is tanned and curried with plenty of “fat liquoring” for suppleness and long life.
Now available in both black/nickel and havana/brass. Signature bridles have softly padded crowns, nosebands and browbands and buckle guards for your horse’s comfort. These bridles are beautifully made with attention to details:
- Slotted cavessons and lined turn-backs on reins and cheeks for durability
- Aniline finished leather for easy cleaning and preservation (oil soaks in and doesn’t bead up on the surface)
- 10 stitches per inch for beauty and strength
- Stainless steel buckles and hardware will never rust
- Back punched holes make buckles easy to use
Signature bridles are a great value – sturdy enough for everyday use, pretty enough for showing and modestly priced. Bit not included. Imported.